Healing The Orphan Spirit (Revised Edition)
by Leif Hetland|
All that Father God has is ours! I this very hour, all of creation is groaning for the sons and daughters of God to be revealed. It is time for us to come into the fullness of who we were created to be, so all of creation will come back to Father God's house.
GMA is a trans-denominational worldwide mission organization with a high view of Scripture. The Bible is the infallible Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit, and contains every answer to man's problems. (2 Tim. 3:16)
- The Trinity. We believe in one God, existing eternally in three persons:
- God the Father
- God the Son
- God the Holy Spirit
- Virgin Birth. We believe that the Lord, Jesus Christ, the only begotten son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, crucified, died, was buried, and resurrected. He ascended into Heaven and is now seated at the right hand of the Father.
- Divine Compassion. God is love and He loves all people. It is His desire to minister to those who are poor, oppressed, widowed, or orphaned and to heal the broken-hearted.
- Reconciliation. We believe man is created in the image of God but separated from God by sin. Without Jesus we cannot have a relationship with God. Man's only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, the son of God.
- Healing. We believe that the redemptive work of the Lord, Jesus Christ, provides healing for our body, soul, and spirit.
- Great Commission. We believe that we should obey Jesus. His last command is our first priority, to preach the gospel of the Kingdom to all the world.
- The Church. We believe that the members of the Body of Christ are the church, and that they should regularly fellowship with one another in a local church setting.
- Second Coming. We believe in and look for the personal return of the Lord, Jesus Christ.